Click Here!
to Contact us


Links
∴ -N-R-
∴ BapakOrang
∴ Wifey
∴ Buddy
∴ Afadz
∴ Mr Bo
∴ Rina
∴ Mdm.Hallie
∴ SexYKarma
∴ AnNa
∴ aZy
∴ iRa
∴ cHiC
∴ cH3muT
∴ ElMo
∴ Dopey
∴ cH3cHEr ShaM
∴ M3meL
∴ HyDdy
∴ Rawk
∴ Mr Good English
∴ Ms.Journalist
∴ FireStone
∴ Afdlin
∴ Elfi
∴ MelFunk







Ricky Martin - Vuelve

My Taggy

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



<body>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Coming Up! A feminist comments on how women feels and are treated! Keep yourself posted....








brought to you by...


Are you ready boots?--Start walkin--Yee har--Let?s go--You keep saying you go something for me (uh)--Well officer I don't mind to say you do--Now your looking right where I thought you'd be looking--Legs come here when laws in front of you--These boots are made for walkin--And that's just what they'll do--One of these days these boots are goanna walk all over you--You believe you've stopped me for a reason (uh)--Now I'm pretending my bending just for fun--You keep playing where I got you playing (yeah)--These double D's and this is where to fly--These boots are made for walkin--And that's just what they'll do--One of theses days these boots are goanna walk all over you--I'm the girl with the good boys who don't mean you no harm--This gotten way with pass the county charm--The aint no crime in heaven it'll find--Sweat my stride--Got my sexy eyes--Where my boots at (haha)--Strut ya stuff come on--Hey ya'll Wanna come and see something (uh uh, uh uh)--Can't touch, can get a hand clap for the way I work my back--Tick tock all around the clock drop it--Push ya tush, like that--Can I get a sueee--Can I get a yee har--You keep thinking what you shouldn't be thinking--Another to far is down till you kissing ground--I'm a gonna send you back home till you crying--But Uncle Jessie he sure is gonna be proud--These boots are made for walkin--And that's just what they'll do--One of theses days these boots are goanna walk all over you--These boots are made for walkin--And that's just what they'll do--One of theses days these boots are goanna walk all over you--Come on boots--Start walking--Come on ladies--Hey ya'll Wanna come and see something (uh uh, uh uh)--Can't touch, can get a hand clap for the way I work my back--Tick tock all around the clock drop it--Push ya tush, like that--Can I get a sueee--Can I get a yee har--Come on Willie (ohh yeah, owww)--Yeee har--Willie Nelson everybody (uh)--Let's go home now



()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home