Click Here!
to Contact us


Links
∴ -N-R-
∴ BapakOrang
∴ Wifey
∴ Buddy
∴ Afadz
∴ Mr Bo
∴ Rina
∴ Mdm.Hallie
∴ SexYKarma
∴ AnNa
∴ aZy
∴ iRa
∴ cHiC
∴ cH3muT
∴ ElMo
∴ Dopey
∴ cH3cHEr ShaM
∴ M3meL
∴ HyDdy
∴ Rawk
∴ Mr Good English
∴ Ms.Journalist
∴ FireStone
∴ Afdlin
∴ Elfi
∴ MelFunk







Ricky Martin - Vuelve

My Taggy

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



<body>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I manage to actually take this pic with flash. Now u can really see the effect of the warm light. All the lights I'm using are going to be of this colour, except for the third room, where we would use a day light....However, I would like to add, that should there be functions, the ambience would not create enuff mood for guests to enjoy - but enuff to laze around....

CHT-ABC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home