Click Here!
to Contact us


Links
∴ -N-R-
∴ BapakOrang
∴ Wifey
∴ Buddy
∴ Afadz
∴ Mr Bo
∴ Rina
∴ Mdm.Hallie
∴ SexYKarma
∴ AnNa
∴ aZy
∴ iRa
∴ cHiC
∴ cH3muT
∴ ElMo
∴ Dopey
∴ cH3cHEr ShaM
∴ M3meL
∴ HyDdy
∴ Rawk
∴ Mr Good English
∴ Ms.Journalist
∴ FireStone
∴ Afdlin
∴ Elfi
∴ MelFunk







Ricky Martin - Vuelve

My Taggy

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



<body>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This is the effect that I'll be getting for my new house. See how dimly litted it is? Very cosy and Romantic.... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Mr Danial Herambleson said...

ooohhh.... very nice.... i like!!! so this is what u have been spending ur time with huh... i see the fruits of that hardwork... aniwae thumbs up bro...

 
At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh Dok, tak sia sia aku buat keja penat2...... I'm half satisfied with wat I'm doing.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home