Click Here!
to Contact us


Links
∴ -N-R-
∴ BapakOrang
∴ Wifey
∴ Buddy
∴ Afadz
∴ Mr Bo
∴ Rina
∴ Mdm.Hallie
∴ SexYKarma
∴ AnNa
∴ aZy
∴ iRa
∴ cHiC
∴ cH3muT
∴ ElMo
∴ Dopey
∴ cH3cHEr ShaM
∴ M3meL
∴ HyDdy
∴ Rawk
∴ Mr Good English
∴ Ms.Journalist
∴ FireStone
∴ Afdlin
∴ Elfi
∴ MelFunk







Ricky Martin - Vuelve

My Taggy

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



<body>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Reo SpeedWagon

Hmmm.... Listen to this songs couple of times and only recently got the title.... Guess I got to dedicate this song to my Love one.... Yes baby, its for YOU.... -CHT-
llllllllllllrlllllllllll
You should've seen by the look in my eyes, baby
There was something missing
You should've known by the tone a' my voice, maybe
But you didn't listen
You played dead,but you never bled,
Instead you lay still in the grass, all coiled up and hissing

And though I know all about those men
Still I don't remember
Cause it was us, baby, ready for them
And we're still together
And I meant,
every word I said
When I said that I love you, I meant that I'd love you
forever
And I'm gonna
keep on loving you
Cause it's the
only thing I wanna do
I don't wanna
sleep
I just wanna
keep on loving you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home